Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Next encounter with Jaguar Soul

As he reached out for me I felt a sudden rush of heat ... like those sultry nights on Isla Mujeres.

My heart was beating another rhythm that seemed to change not only my tempo but the frequency that connected me to the universe. For some reason or another I felt as if I were the physical manifestation of the divine goddess of love.

Adored.

Worshipped.

Recognized by all mankind as the source of passion and resurrection.

As I danced the dance

I remembered.

I remembered by awakening to the Cosmic Dance.

The embers from which I arise lift me to a sense of infinite awareness.

I am moving and I am totally still at the same time.

Adored yet distant in the magic of the moment.

There is no wrong. There is no right.

There is just pure and passionate awareness of the dance.

The Cosmic Dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home