Thursday, August 11, 2005

If you have been thinking!

If you're thinking of sending me books to be autographed, please don't. ~ Ursula K. LeGuin

Ahh, to have that sense of self-importance or level of success that one no longer has to offer to be accommodating to one’s audience. I personally would love for you to send me a copy of my book to sign for you as long as you pay for the return postage.

I am lucky in that I don’t have to walk ten blocks down the hill to the post office and then walk back up the hill ten blocks carrying books that people just adore and want my signature. I just send my husband to the post office.

My latest book is called Life with Mother: a Journey of Love, Death and Rebirth. You can read an excerpt from the book at http://lifewithmother.com and you can get a good deal from Books-A-Million or you can send me the money, save some postage, and I will autograph it and send it to you.

If you have been thinking about sending me a book to be autographed, please do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home