Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Promise



The Promise
I am she who brings promise of birth
Because I am she who embraces death
I am she who promises the awakening
Because I am she who welcomes to you to the night to sleep
I am daughter, I am the mother, I am the grandmother
Because I am the crone and I am all in one
I am she who brings transmutation
Because I am she who recognizes the divine circle that is life
I am she who colors the spring, the summer and the fall
Because I am she who sleeps beneath the snow
I give you power
Because I remember the past, the present and the future.
I am she who manifests your destiny
Because I am she who recognizes your manifest divinity
As daughter, as mother, as grandmother,
As the crone the one who transmutes the three into reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home